Hi everybody! Lillian from Anna's dream tagged me.
Here are the Rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website
Here we go.
1-I home school my daughters. In the beginning I thought I wasn't going to be able to do it but now my daughter is getting smarter than me!
2- I love to play the guitar and sing and I used to be in a worship team. I met my husband while I was leading worship in a youth group (my husband was the youth pastor there)
3- I am again on a diet. I gained some weight and I got a little scared a couple of weeks ago because I thought I had diabetes. After a Doctor's visit he told me that I don't have diabetes but I will if I don't lose some weight :(
4- I clean constantly. I can't stand mess in my house, and I need to stop being like that because sometimes after I finish with the cleaning I don't have time to paint/craft/blog
5- I overprotect my daughters. I have to know what they are doing all the time.
6-I check the doors 3 times before I go to bed. It's like a ritual.
OK, now you know more about me. Now I want to know things about you.