Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter! I hope everyone had a great time. We did our traditional egg hunt with Bible verses and candy.
I had a great day, the only bad thing is that my 9 year old daughter is feeling sick after eating too much candy :(
I watch "The Tale of Despereaux" yesterday and I loved the art. The commentaries said that they wanted to give the feeling of a work of art and they really did a great job.
I was inspired to make this little boy 6x12 canvas. Despereraux is a little mouse but I did a little boy instead and I use thread on his jacket.


Nikki from Etsy featured my Jesus pendant in her treasury, thank you so much!

And last week I forgot to share with you all that I met Jennifer DeDonato from Colorfly studio. She is so sweet! I think I have a new friend, yay.
I went to see her at First Saturday (an art market held every first Saturday of the month) I love her work! pictures don't make justice to her art, it is so good in person.
She put a picture of us on her blog.
It is the first time I met a blogger friend, it was very exciting.

8 comments:

KHIMAIR said...

i love know your blog.. ! I will put you in my links !

Anonymous said...

lovely little boy, adri!!!

Once Upon A Blue Crow said...

He is so precious!

Hope your daughter is feeling better...it's so easy to dive in to chocolate and candy!

Jennifer DeDonato said...

hi adri! cute little boy and i will give you a call soon. maybe we can have lunch!

jen

Flor Larios Art said...

Hola Adri,

Congratulations on your treasury!
yor painitng of the little boy is so cute! I like her attitude face.
I hope that your daughter is well now.
Take care,
Flor

El Bolsillo de Celia said...

¡¡Por fin estoy de vuelta!!

¡¡hola!!

DESIRÉE said...

Create that it is the best work that have seen until now. It is of a quality and dulzura envidiables. congratulations. I invite you to visit my blog, although it is very young and have not been able to publish all what have done.

Adriana Whitney said...

Hi girls, thank you so much for your comments, Ashley is good now.
Thank you Khimair and Dasi, I am going to visit your blogs now.
Adri