Sunday, January 20, 2008

Award


I have received an award that was presented to me by the talented artist Diane Duda.

Here are the rules:

1. Write a post with links to 5 blogs that make me think and/or make my day.
2. Acknowledge the post of the award giver.
3. Display the "You Make my Day Award" logo with a link to the post that I wrote. (Optional)
4. Tell the award winners that they have won by commenting on their blogs with the news.

These are the blogs that make my day

Danita Art
April Harres
Mika Art
Pinsall
La La La illustration

7 comments:

Leanne Ellis said...

Hi Adriana! Thankyou so much for the award! I love your work, it's truly inspiring, and I love watching the videos you've posted, they're mesmerising!! Thanks again, and I'll be visiting your blog often!:)

Danita said...

Thank you for the award!!!

Unknown said...

Oh Adriana, you made MY day. Your the best! Thank you for the award.
Hugs
April

MiKa Art said...

Thank you very much, Adri!! xoxox

sUz said...

aDriAna,
Thanks so much for stopping by! Isn't Di great? I've added you to my blog list so I'll be back again!
iN jOy,
sUz

David Estes said...

Adri-
Love the art!!
It inspirers me to do something with mine.

Blessings

Adriana Whitney said...

Hi David!
You should do something with that gift. I would love to see your creations, please let me know.
Adri