Monday, July 28, 2008

Mona Lisa

This is my rendition of Mona Lisa. I painted this piece on a 9"x12" canvas paper, the painting measures 8"x10" so it can fit easily in a regular frame.
I finished the painting with crackle medium and antiquing gel.
I was taking pictures while painting and I made this little video progression of the painting.
I think tomorrow I will list the painting on eBay. I had to reboot my computer (hacker's fault) and I have to install some programs to create the listing.
I hope you like it :D
*Update. Already on ebay here*


7 comments:

Michelle said...

She is so wonderful! Made me squeal!

Leanne Ellis said...

I love her sooooooooo much!!! :)

Victorian Lady said...

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! Nice surprise to see this morning! What made you go for Mona? You watched the Da Vinci Code, didn't you? lol Seriously...great job!

:)

Mere

Tequitia said...

very beautiful Adriana!

Heather said...

oh my goodness! Isnt she the cutest mona lisa ever????

Adriana Whitney said...

Thank you so much for your compliments!
Mere, I saw a YouTube video "Testing the Mona Lisa" that was featured on the front page of my providers website and I needed to paint. I haven't watch the Da Vinci Code yet.
:D

Catalina Alvarez said...

Bellissima!!!!
Cata