Thursday, August 21, 2008

New painting and new ATC

I was looking at some Sandro Botticelli's paintings and I really wanted to paint this piece.
Instead of Ebay I listed it on Etsy and It was gone before I could let you guys know it here *loving Etsy right now*

I am working on more paintings now, little by little due to my pain. My husband keeps telling me to go to the doctor, I just keep postponing it because some days are better than others.


I traded ATC's with Deborah from "Life Without Novacaine" and I LOVE my new ATC!
Yours in on it's way. I forgot to take a picture of it.

7 comments:

Vickie said...

I love your Botticelli inspired painting. She is beautiful!
I hope your pain goes away soon. It is so frustrating when you have so much you want to do and the body doesn't cooperate.

Heather said...

oh she's SO beautiful!

*~Niki~* said...

Awesome Adri, I'd love to see original ACEO's in your Etsy shop.
Take care
Niki
xxx

Sarah said...

The Botticelli is one of my favorite paintings and I love your interpretation! Another masterpiece.

Corin@ said...

Bella, en estos días pensabaen este Botticcelli y me sorprendió verlo en tu blog, muy buen tributo lograste.
¡Te felicito!
Cariños
Cori

DeeDee said...

Your idea of making your versions of the 'masters' is fantastic. I hope to see more. Love Mona Lisa.

Annika said...

Oh, she is so beautiful Adri!
I hope the pain you have will ease soon.
Thank you for your lovely comment, it really means a lot!